- Sep 10th – 12th, 2021
- Friday: 4:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am
- Sunday: 9:00am
Friday: 1:00pm - 3:30pm
Saturday: 7:00am - 8:30am
Sunday: 7:30am - 8:30am
- Cowgirl's Barrel Racing
- Junior Barrel Racing
- Open Barrel Racing
- Pee Wee Barrel Racing
The 28th Annual Wisconsin Barrel Blitz will be held on Friday, September 10th – Sunday, September 12th, 2021 in Elkhorn, Wisconsin. This Elkhorn rodeo is held at Walworth County Fairgrounds.
Elkhorn, Wisconsin 53121
Event / Entry Fee / Added Money:
- Friday Open 5D (Barrels) / $35.00 / $300.00
- Sunday Open 5D (Barrels) / $35.00 / $300.00
- Saturday Open 5D (Barrels) / $40.00 / $500.00
Eligibility: All Cards/Permits/Juniors
EOO: Pre enter 8/25, or enter on site
Ground Rules: Friday Open 5D Barrels with $300 added money. Saturday Open 5D Barrels with $500 added money. Sunday Open 5D Barrels with $300 added money
1. No Refunds all late entries must be paid in Cash.
2. Must ride in the position drawn for each horse. Running a horse or Rider out of order will
result in a no time.
3. All late entries will run at the end of the predraw.
4. A rider will be given 3 calls to make their run. There will be a 1-minute time limit to get in
the arena once in the holding pen or the rider/horse will be turned out.
5. Exhibition runs must keep in a forward motion with a 35-second time limit.
6. Horses that pose a danger to the rider or fellow contestants will be asked to dismount and
lead them into the arena and remount. If the problem persists that horse will be excused from
the arena and receive a no time. Safety, Safety, Safety!
7. In the event the timer fails the backup timer will be used in the event both timers fail a rerun
will be given. If 1st run is clean then rerun will be clean in non IBRA Classes - Friday 2nd 4D
and 1st Go Match Race Only).
8. Any rider attempting to ALTER their time will be disqualified (pulling up, slowing down)!
9. Un Sportsmanship like conduct will result in a disqualification!
Barrel Blitz Match Race Rules
1. Two go rounds of a three-horse team and an average.
2. A Horse or Rider running out of order will result in a disqualification of whole team.
3. Entry Fee: $180.00 per team/$60.00 per rider - $20.00 optional 3D ½ second splits
4. Hit Barrel is a no time. A team may not win any awards with a hit barrel. But may win go round money and Individual money.
5. No unsportsmanship like conduct will be tolerated.
6. No refunds and no horse substitutions after positions have been drawn.
7. Rider may enter more than once but must change horses.
8. Entries close at 12:00 p.m. (Noon) on Saturday no exceptions.
9. No changing or horse or rider on a team after the event begins.
10. Rider can make up own team with three different horses, or ride on more than one team, but must change horses.
11. All changes and questions must go thru the office prior to 12:00 noon On Saturday September 12th, no exceptions.