- Mar 31st – Apr 2nd, 2023
- Friday: 3:00pm
- Saturday: 8:00am
- Sunday: 8:00am
- Barrel Racing
The 17th Annual Sand Cup Futurity and Open 5D will be held on Friday, March 31st – Sunday, April 2nd, 2023 in Moses Lake, Washington. This Moses Lake rodeo is held at Grant County Fairgrounds- Sand Cup Futurity.
- Contact: Bobo McMillan
- Phone: (509) 520-3756
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact: Information
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://bestofbarrelsonly.com/sand-cup
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100064689246314
- Phone: (719) 447-4627
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.wpra.com/
Moses Lake, Washington 98837
Race Time Fri 3 P.M. (OPEN ONLY), Sat 8 A.M., Sun 8 A.M Start with futurity both days, Open to follow Maturity both Sat & Sun. TIM CORFIELD MEMORIAL SLOT RACE WILL RUN SATURDAY APPROX 7 PM CLOSES TO BIG 50 DRAG, FINISH OPEN.
Time Onlys 10 A.M. to 7 P.M. on Thurs March 30 7 A.M. to 2 P.M. on Fri March 31. Time Onlys limited to 2 per horse on Friday. $5 EA.
Pre Entries Postmarked March 10, 2023 to avoid late fee FUT. 1ST PMT 2/1/23 2ND 3/1/23 $200 EA PMT MATURITY SAME SCHED. $100 EA PMT
Signups Open Entries are due March 10, 2023 to avoid late fee.
Full Dress Code All Weekend
Option 5D Format
Open $2500 Added to all 3 Opens. $85 fees (BRN4D Triple Points_ Open Friday starts at 3 p.m. and Opens on Saturday, and Sunday WILL FOLLOW Maturity. $10 OF OPEN ENTRY FEES EACH DAY WILL BE PAID OUT TO THE AVERAGE OF SAT. AND SUN. 100% PAYBACK.
Senior No Added $30 Fee - ROLL FROM OPEN ONLY
Youth No Added $30 Fee - ROLL FROM OPEN ONLY
Novice NO NOVICE, YBC SIDE POT INSTEAD OF NOVICE.
Pee Wee $15 SAT/SUN - ENTER PEE-WEES AT THE BARREL RACE, No Office and No Late Fee runs between Fut. and Mat.
Add'l Race 1 Open Slot Race, 50 Slots are SOLD ONLY IF THEY ARE VACATED. If interested please check with Bobo. $16K Payout. 509-520-3756 TRIPLE CROWN 100 $5,000 bonus money in Futurity, must indicate on entry form, provide papers and TC 100 entry form.
Add'l Race 2 BIF Side Pot. $40 EF. Horse must be enrolled in the BIF. brn4dIF.com
Add'l Race 3 YBC SIDE POT SERIES. $40 E.F. 70% PAID OUT AT RACE REMAINING 30% MINUS $2 GOES TO YEAR END FINALS PURSE AND AWARDS. CHECK OUT YBC on facebook and BOBO FOR INFO ON HOW THE YBC SERIES BUILDS A HUGE FINALS PURSE AND AWARDS HELD IN OCTOBER.
Futurity 10K add. 2D Futurity (70/30 split) with 1 Sec off fastest fut. time to determine 2D 3-5 YEAR OLDS ELIGIBLE WHO HAVE NEVER COMPETED OTHER THAN EXHIBITION PRIOR TO 11/15/2022. Fut. Slot Race. READ DIRECTIONS BELOW!
Maturity $2500 Added to 2D Open Derby 70/30 SPLIT with .75 off of fastest maturity times to determine 2D 5-8 YEAR OLDS ELIGIBLE NO CROSS ENTRY FROM FUTURITY
Average Awards to the OPEN, must enter ALL 3 opens. Average to the Youth, Senior, and YBC SIDE POT RACE. Average awards to FUTURITY AND MATURITY WINNERS.
Notes ALL Senior, Youth, YBC, BIF, and Sat. WPRA Side Pot are ROLL ONLY FROM THE OPEN | WPRA Side Pot - $500 added $50 EF Tomorrows Legends $25K | PESI BONUS MONEY $10K | Western Fortunes $2K bonus in fut & mat | SSS Side Pot $10K purse $100 EF + $10 OFF 100% payout | BIF Bonus money paid out to the fastest average time on an enrolled horse for the Futurity and the Maturity. $15 office charge per person, per day OR $30 FOR THE WEEKEND. Late Fee is $25 FOR THE WEEKEND after postmark of March 10. STRICTLY ENFORCED. Brn4d points must pay $2/horse/day. NW BHA points must pay $3/horse/day. FUTURITY/MATURITY ENTRIES ARE DUE 1ST PAYMENT FEB. 1ST AND 2ND PAYMENT MARCH 1ST. PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THE BONUS MONEY REQUIREMENTS. $10K PESI PD IN FUT, MATURITY AND OPENS $2K Western Fortunes is paid in Fut. and Derby. TOMORROWS LEGENDS $25K PD ON THE AVERAGE IN THE FUTURITY.
Directions All bonus programs require DIFFERENT PROCEDURES. PLEASE BE AWARE AND GET ENTERED PRIOR TO 1ST RUN IF ENTRY IS REQUIRED. SAND CUP FUTURITY PERSONNEL WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ENTRY INTO THESE PROGRAMS.
Contact Person Bobo McMillan 509-520-3756 firstname.lastname@example.org emailed entries Boboentries@gmail.com