- Jun 10th – 12th, 2022
- Friday: 6:00pm
- Saturday: 1:00pm
- Sunday: 1:00pm
Perfs/Time: June 11-12 1:00pm
Slack: June 11 5:30pm
- General: $25
- Children 12 & under: FREE
Three day Pass: $60
- Bull Riding
- Cowgirl's Barrel Racing
- Saddle Bronc Riding
- Steer Wrestling
- Team Roping
- Tie Down Roping
The 67th Annual Lea Park Rodeo will be held on Friday, June 10th – Sunday, June 12th, 2022 in Marwayne, Alberta. This Marwayne rodeo is held at Lea Park / Jubilee Regional Park.
Lea Park has a long history in rodeo, one that has become a family tradition past through generations. It is this feeling that takes over the park every year. Amongst both the cowboys and the rodeo fans, familiar faces gather at Lea Park for an amazing weekend that you will remember forever.
PRCA/WPRA Approval Requested
- Contact: Greg Tobler – Secretary
- Phone: (780) 847-3186
- Contact: Lloyd Gray
- Phone: (780) 847-2782
- Contact: Cody Berg
- Phone: (780) 847-4410
- Website: http://www.leaparkprorodeo.com/
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/Lea-Park-Rodeo-428196427276940/
Marwayne, Alberta AB T0B 2X0
Event / Entry Fee / Added Money:
- Barrels / $100.00 / $6000.00
Member Dues: May 18 4:00pm
Eligibility: All Cards/Permits
EOO: May 24 8:00am
EC: May 24 2:00pm. See ground rules for online entry details.
Ground Rules: See attached ground rules. Online Entries- EOO:May 23 8:00am- ECO:May 24 2:00pm.
Performance Order: BB, LBR, TDR, BAW, SB, SW, TR, BR (NSB, NBB, JSR –TBD)
Purse for Major Events: $6000 (Header $3000, Heeler $3000)
Purse for NBB, NSB: $1500
Purse for BAW: $1500
Purse for JSR: $1500
Memberships Due: May 18 @4pm
Online Entries: May 23 @8am- May 24 @2pm
CRES Entries: May 24 @8am-2pm
Callback: will be available on member login & website
1. Roughstock events will be 2 head same day if 17 or less entered.
- No one in the arena 1.5hrs prior to the rodeo start time.
- Only 2 timed event contestants or teams in the arena at a time. This will apply to each performance and slack and will be strictly enforced.
- There will be no preconditioning of any timed event cattle, they will be run through the chute by the judges and committee to be shown the arena and out gate.
- All timed event parking will be in the infield north of the rodeo grounds, no timed event parking allowed on the grounds.
SB,BB, BR: $90
TDR, SW: $125
NBB, NSB: $40
+CRES & other associate fees with be charged in addition to all entry fees as per the rule book
*BR – Does not include Day Money