- Apr 1st – 2nd, 2023
- Barrel Racing
The 14th Annual LATIGO WINTER BUCKLE SERIES will be held on Saturday, April 1st – Sunday, April 2nd, 2023 in Elbert, Colorado. This Elbert rodeo is held at LATIGO TRAILS EQUESTRIAN CENTER.
Dates & Judges
November 5th (Ranch Riding) & 6th
December 3rd (Reining) & 4th
January 7th (Ranch Riding) & 8th
February 4th (Reining) & 5th
March 4th (Ranch Riding) & 5th
April 1st (Reining) & 2nd
MAKEUP DATE - January 21st
- Contact: Information
- Phone: (171) 965-1064
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/latigobuckle
- Website: https://atlatigo.com/winter-buckle-series
Elbert, Colorado 80106
General Show Rules
1. Standing rules are subject to change as determined by a majority vote of Show Management and
Latigo General Manager.
2. Requests to change the Standing Rules should be presented to show management in writing.
Requested changes will be considered by show management; their ruling on the requested change is
3. Standing Rules will never violate the By-Laws or Articles of the Incorporation of LATIGO.
4. The LATIGO facilities may only be used as part of a LATIGO sponsored event. All who use the
facilities for horse related activities must sign a Hold-Harmless agreement prior to using the
facilities and pay a day use fee. It is the responsibility of LATIGO Management to ensure that their
guests comply with this rule. This is a requirement of Latigo’s liability insurance - no exceptions
will be made.
5. Dependents that are under the age of sixteen may only use the LATIGO facilities when accompanied
by a parent or legal guardian. LATIGO is not responsible for injuries that may occur to the rider or
their horse during unsupervised times. Considering the risk associated with equestrian activities, it is
recommended that no one ride alone at LATIGO facilities.
6. Show participants are responsible for the actions of their families and guests. Participants will be
required to reimburse the facility for negligent damage to LATIGO property. Willful and repeated
instances of negligent damage to LATIGO property may result in revocation of one’s ability to
attend LATIGO events.
7. LATIGO is a family centric organization whose activities often include minors. Language and
actions should be such that are acceptable in the presence of minors. Willful and repeated instances
of inappropriate language and actions may result in revocation of one’s ability to attend LATIGO
8. No open toed shoes are allowed during any event held at LATIGO.
9. Alcohol consumption by any rider before or during any event held at LATIGO is unacceptable and
the individual will not be allowed to ride on the Latigo premises and will forfeit all money paid for
the event. No alcohol is allowed to be brought to the Latigo premises at anytime, anywhere. If
management “suspects” any of the above stated, they will have grounds to dismiss the rider, no
10. Inappropriate behavior, actions, and language will NOT be tolerated on Latigo premise. We reserve
the right to dismiss anyone from LATIGO property and take any action we see fit, including and not
limited to legal and lawful action.