- Nov 5th, 2022
- Saturday: 12:00pm
- Barrel Racing
- Cowgirl's Barrel Racing
- Open Barrel Racing
- Youth Barrel Racing
The 6th Annual Friends Of St. Frances Cabrini Benefit will be held on Saturday, November 5th, 2022 in Hineston, Louisiana. This Hineston rodeo is held at Ted Johnson Memorial Arena.
This event is a cancer benefit race.
- Contact: Scott Wells
- Phone: (318) 447-1118
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Heather Bertrand
- Phone: (337) 692-5586
- Contact: Riah Wells
- Phone: (318) 969-8566
- Website: https://www.turnin3productions.com/stfrancesbenefitbarrelrace.html
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/Turnin3Productions
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/events/443610456882364/
Hineston, Louisiana 71438
Event / Entry Fee / Added Money:
- Open 5D (Barrels) / $60.00 / $5000.00
- Junior Sidepot (Junior Barrels) / $25.00 / $0.00
Eligibility: All Cards/Permits/Juniors
EOO: Visit www.turnin3productions.com for entry details.
Ground Rules: Open 5D with $5,000 added and Junior Sidepot. Co-Approved with Texas Circuit.