- Aug 3rd – 6th, 2023
- Thursday: 8:00pm
- Friday: 8:00pm
- Saturday: 8:00pm
- Sunday: 2:00pm
Saturday, August 5th - 1:00pm and 8:00pm, gates open at 11am and 6pm
- General: $ 20.00
- Get Tickets
Children 6-12 $10.00
Children 5 & under free.
Children 6-12 Saturday 1:00pm show and Sunday free with paid adult.
Sunday Veterans & Military personnel free with proper ID.
Concessions are avalible on the grounds.
Come early as all seating is general admission first come first serve.
NOTE: each performance is a separate admission
Rain or Shine.
Veterans and Military personnel free on Sunday.
- Bareback Riding
- Bull Riding
- Cattle Penning
- Cowgirl's Barrel Racing
- Cowgirl's Breakaway Roping
- Junior Bulls
- Saddle Bronc Riding
- Steer Wrestling
- Team Roping
- Tie Down Roping
The 65th Annual Attica Rodeo will be held on Thursday, August 3rd – Sunday, August 6th, 2023 in Attica, New York. This Attica rodeo is held at Attica Rodeo Show Association.
The Attica Rodeo is back for 2022! Voted #1 by the Cowboys and Cowgirls of the American Professional Rodeo Association.
Apra/ipra Aug 4-6th
Prca Aug 7th
- Contact: Kent Storch - Vendors
- Phone: (585) 297-2136
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact: Rodeo Chairman - Rob Wright
- Phone: (585) 721-7460
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Tom Ball - President
- Phone: (716) 534-0926
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.atticarodeo.com/index.html
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100063809192220
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/events/385029166916740
- Phone: (405) 235-6540
- Website: http://www.ipra-rodeo.com/
Attica, New York 14011
Event / Entry Fee / Added Money:
- Barrels / $71.00 / $500.00
Member Dues: July 25 5:00pm MT
Eligibility: All Cards/Permits
EOO: July 28 11:3am MT
EC: July 29 11:30am MT
Ground Rules: Trade Deadline: August 2 5:00pm MT. Center run in/out. Absolutely no pasture penning- 10x10 max along trailer. Grace Period will expire one hour after entries close.