- Jun 30th – Jul 2nd, 2022
- Thursday: 6:45pm
- Friday: 2:00pm
- Saturday: 2:00pm
Slack: June 30 @ 10am
- General: $20.00
- Children 12 & under: $12.00
- Get Tickets
Children (5-18) - $15.00
Seniors (65+) - $15.00
Wheelchair Users + Accessibility Seating - $15.00
Seniors (80+) - FREE
(Maximum 50 tickets available-General Seating Only. )
INFIELD VIP GENERAL SEATING FOR CPRA RODEO EVENTS - $25.00
- Bull Riding
- Cowgirl's Barrel Racing
- Saddle Bronc Riding
- Steer Wrestling
- Team Roping
- Tie Down Roping
The 94th Annual Williams Lake Stampede will be held on Thursday, June 30th – Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 in Williams Lake, British Columbia. This Williams Lake rodeo is held at Williams Lake Stampede Park.
Come and join the fun! Experience an authentic and historic rodeo at the heart of a community family event – the World Famous Williams Lake Stampede!
Williams Lake, British Columbia V2G 2V3
Performance Order: BB, TDR, BAW, SB, SW, NSB, LBR, TR, JSR, BR
Slack Order: TDR, BAW, SW, TR, LBR
Purse for Major Events: $12,500 ($6500 Header, $6500 Heeler)
Purse for BAW: $3500
Purse for NSB: $2000
Purse for JSR: $2000
Memberships Due: June 8 @4pm
Online Entries: June 12 @8am- June 13 @2pm
CRES Entries: June 13 @8am-2pm
Grace Period: June 13 @3-4pm
1. Any reruns in the timed events spares will be used.
- The barrel racing pattern will be set up so that the barrel racers enter the arena from the north end gate.
- Portable pens set up beside contestant trailers may not be larger than 10x10
- Contestants selected to be introduced each day, as a representative of their event will participate by either riding into the arena from the south end gate or waving from the chutes.
- Timed event contestants must stay behind the large gates until they are on deck and must vacate the arena immediately upon completion of their run
- Due to heavy traffic and congestion during the rodeo, contestants are asked to park in the infield area designated for contestant parking
SB, BB, BR: $150
TDR, SW: $200
+CRES & other associate fees with be charged in addition to all entry fees as per the rule book.
*BR – Does not include Day Money.