- Aug 5th – 7th, 2022
- Aug 6th – 7th, 2022
- Saturday: 1:30pm
- Sunday: 1:30pm
B, SW, SB, TR, BAW, NBB, NSB, TDR, BR
- Bull Riding
- Saddle Bronc Riding
- Steer Wrestling
- Tie Down Roping
The North Peace Stampede will be held on Friday, August 5th – Sunday, August 7th, 2022 in Grimshaw, Alberta. This Grimshaw rodeo is held at Bear Lake Sports Grounds (Lac Cardinal).
Annual event held at the Lac Cardinal Sports Grounds.
Pro Rodeo & Thoroughbred Chuckwagons.
West Coast Amusements Midway daily!!
Grimshaw, Alberta T0H 1W0
Performance Order: LBR, BB, SW, SB, TR, BAW, NBB, NSB, TDR, BR
• Slack Order: SW, TR, BAW, TDR, LBR
• Purse for Major Events: $3500 ($1750 Header, $1750 Heeler)
• Permits: Yes
• Purse for NSB, NBB: $800
• Purse for BAW: $1000
Memberships Due: July 15 @4pm
Online Entries: July 19 @8am- July 20 @2pm
CRES Entries: July 20 @8am-2pm
Grace Period: July 20 @3-4pm
- All Contestant truck & trailer parking will be located outside of the track, watch for signage
- Contestants and companions must provide CPRA membership card at all public gates for access
- All timed event cattle must be pre-conditioned by 11:30AM on the day of the performance.
- The track crossing will be closed to ALL traffic at 6pm until the completion of the Chuk wagons. Truck and trailer parking will still be accessible
- Grounds must be left as they were found, please put garbage in cans or dumpsters provided
Directions: North of Grimshaw on Highway 2, turn west on TWP RD 834 (follow signs to Queen Elizabeth Park), Continue West passed Provincial Park turn to next gate. Truck and trailer parking to the right after gate, watch for posted speed limit.
SB, BB, BR: $70
TDR, SW: $100
NSB, NBB: $40
+CRES & other associate fees with be charged in addition to all entry fees as per the rule book.
*BR – Does not include Day Money.