- Jun 14th – 15th, 2019
- Jun 11th, 2022
- Saturday: 9:00am
Time Onlys: Noon - 5:00pm
Race 1 starts at 9am. Race 2 follows 1 hour after Race 1 completes.
- Cowgirl's Barrel Racing
- Pee Wee Barrel Racing
- Senior Barrel Racing
- Youth Barrel Racing
The 24th Annual Glacier Barrel Bash will be held on Saturday, June 11th, 2022 in Kalispell, Montana. This Kalispell rodeo is held at Majestic Valley Arena.
4D Barrel Race
MBHA Sanctioned/WPRA Approved
Open, Youth, Senior, PeeWee
Saddle Certificate for Target Race Winner
- Contact: Rae Lynn Hayes
- Phone: (406) 261-9537
- Contact: Information
- Phone: (406) 755-5366
- Website: https://majesticvalleyarena.com/eventmt/glacier-barrel-bash/2022-06-11/
Kalispell, Montana 59901
Perfs/Time: Race 1 starts at 9am. Race 2 follows 1 hour after Race 1 completes.
Stalls: Yes - $30/night. Stalls, Shavings, RV reservations @ Majestic Valley Arena. Contact 406-755-5366. No refunds on stalls after June 1st.
Event / Entry Fee / Added Money:
- Open 4D Race 1 (Barrels) / $60.00 / $2000.00
- Open 4D Race 2 (Barrels) / $60.00 / $2000.00
Eligibility: All Cards/Permits/Juniors
EOO: Entry postmarked by May 28th. $25 late fee applies after postmark date. No refunds without a Vet or Doctor Release.
Ground Rules: Open 4D with $2,000 added each race.
- Contestants must enter Race1 and Race2 on Saturday to be eligible for average and target awards
-MBHA dress code (long sleeve shirt, western jeans, boots and hat or helmet) and hat rule enforced
-Knocking over a barrel will result in a no time
- WPRA Approved
- Target Race - closest times on Saturday will saddle certificate valued at $750. In the events of a tie, fastest timed of the weekend will determine winner.
All dogs must be on leash
- No Parking Between Barns
- ABSOLUTELY NO OUTSIDE FOOD, ALCOHOL OR BEVERAGES. Concessions on site.
- Stalls, Shavings, and RV reservations @ Majestic Valley Arena. Call 406-755-5366. No refunds on stalls after JUNE 1, 2022
- Entry postmark May 28, 2022. $25 fee applies after postmark date. No refunds without a vet or doctor release.
For more information contact Rae Lynn Hays at 406-261-9537.