- Apr 14th – 16th, 2023
- Friday: 7:00pm
- Saturday: 7:00pm
- Sunday: 1:30pm
The rodeo goes down Friday at 7pm, Saturday at 7pm and 1:30pm on Sunday!
- General: 28.00 CDN
- Get Tickets
3 DAY PACKAGE FOR ONLY $60.00!!
$69.00 - PC1 - Spring Rodeo Adult Package
- Saddle Bronc Riding
The Broncs and Honky Tonks Spring Pro Rodeo will be held on Friday, April 14th – Sunday, April 16th, 2023 in Medicine Hat, Alberta. This Medicine Hat rodeo is held at Medicine Hat Exhibition.
Featuring Canadian Professional Rodeo and Professional Rodeo Cowboy Association contestants! It is the kick-off to the Rodeo season right here in Medicine Hat.
- Contact: Wayne Webber
- Phone: (403) 527-1234
- Website: https://www.mhstampede.com/indoor-rodeo/
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/MedicineHatStampede
- Phone: (403) 945-0903
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.rodeocanada.com
- Phone: (719) 593-8840
- Website: http://www.prorodeo.com/
Medicine Hat, Alberta T1B 1A5
• 3 Perfs: April 14 @7pm, April 15 @7pm, April 16 @1:30pm
• Performance Order: BB, SW, BSR, TR, SB, TDR, LBR, BR
• Slack: April 14 @11am
• Slack Order: SW, TR, TDR, LBR
• Purse for Major Events: $4100 ($2550 Header, $2550 Heeler)
• Purse for JSR: $500
• Permits: MAX
Memberships Due: March 22 @4pm
Online Entries: March 27 @ 8am- March 28 @ 2pm
CRES Entries: March 28 @ 8am-2pm
Grace Period: March 28 3-4pm
Callback: will be available on member login & website
1. If an animal escapes for any reason, a spare will be used.
• Only contestants entered in the event being run will be allowed in the arena at that time.
• Any preconditioning of timed event cattle, if necessary, will be done before slack on Friday morning of April 14/2023.
• First responders night – wear red on Friday April 14 / 2023.
• Driving directions: from intersection of HWHY #1 and Dunmore Rd turn north , continue down Dunmore Rd, turn onto Carry Drive ( Scotiabank corner), continue approximately 2 km; look for “contestants Entry” sign, on Cuyler Rd turn left and follow to back of stampede grounds. GPS coordinates: 50.021059, – 110.650499
SB, BB, BR: $70
+CRES & other associate fees with be charged in addition to all entry fees as per the rule book.
*BR – Does not include Day Money.