- Feb 17th – 19th, 2023
- Friday: 5:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am
- Sunday: 8:00am
- Barrel Racing
- Junior Barrel Racing
- Open Barrel Racing
The Ashley’s Journey Barrel Bash will be held on Friday, February 17th – Sunday, February 19th, 2023 in King City, California. This King City rodeo is held at Salinas Valley Fairgrounds.
- Contact: Sheanna Deforest
- Phone: (831) 809-5641
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/ashleyshourneybarrelbash/
- Website: https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fsaddlebook.com%2Fevents%2F2454%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR04okY2gJdzYnFb9CNACr8U2K8DgQp4xmCprwSkfpVTWV_LK15RztJYdis&h=AT1N8nveZbSRJV5FAB6lbSS_NSFVZe2Hq5ifYCXIk1s0pdC7igq-S-XF3o5dGd7Tz8Am338LUfNQ_ZaVGlrhR9h8kMySE1VoVArAx8fenhaTh3qWMNrjy2_dgaKX3f_0qmw
- Website: https://ashleysjourney.company.site/
King City, California 93930
Stalls: Stalls and Hook-ups are available for $35 per night.
Event / Entry Fee / Added Money:
- Friday Open 4D (Barrels) / $60.00 / $500.00
- Derby 2D Sidepot / $45.00 / $250.00
- King City Stampede 2/25 Junior Final (Junior Barrels) / $0.00 / $500.00
- Junior Sidepot (Sat/Sun) (Junior Barrels) / $50.00 / $500.00
- Futurity 2D / $45.00 / $500.00
- Open 5D (Sat/Sun) (Barrels) / $75.00 / $2000.00
Eligibility: All Cards/Permits/Juniors
EOO: Enter on Saddlebook.com
Ground Rules: Friday Open 4D with $500 added. Saturday Open 5D with $2,000 added, Saturday Junior Sidepot with $500 added. Sunday Open 5D with $2,000 added, Junior Sidepot with $500 added. Top 5 Juniors in the average will run in the Saturday Night Performance(2/25/23) of the King City Stampede at 7:00pm, $500 added money. Derby 2D Sidepot with $250 added each day. Futurity 2D with $500 added each day. Office fee is $15 per person.
Good sportsmanship is expected at all times by all contestants and family members. No level of abuse toward any animal will be allowed. Foul language, misconduct or abusive comments spoken to any Contestant, Spectator, Staff Member or Volunteer will result in immediate contestant disqualification and no refund of entry fees. Contestants are also responsible for traveling companions and family members. All decisions made by Race Director are final.